Are you talented, passionate, with a keen eye for detail and looking for a new challenge?
QAD Architects are looking to expand their team and would like to hear from:
- Part I Architectural Assistants
- Part II Architectural Assistants
- Architectural Technicians / Technologists
What we are looking for:
Responsibilities + Skills
These will include, but are not limited to:
- Work as part of a team to successfully complete tasks /projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong design sensitivity
- Production of drawn and graphic information in 2D and 3D using Autodesk Revit
- Assist in project delivery through all RIBA work stages at the highest standard
- Responsible for project-based maintenance of Quality assurance for projects.
- Show Awareness of productive team working
This role is suited to a professional with excellent design skills, including the ability to plan, describe, sketch and model design briefs; or have the ability working within a team to take initial drawings and create the detailed information for planning, tender and construction.
The individual will show commitment and professional drive, take key directions and work at pace, be able to work under their own steam, self-checking, using their initiative as part of the design team or alone on individual projects tasks.
A good working knowledge of current UK Planning and Building Regulation legislation is important and experience in particular in residential and commercial developments is advantageous.
- Part I and II from a leading school of Architecture or relevant Architectural Technician degree/ qualifications
- Show knowledge of one or more sectors, preferably residential
- Knowledge of producing Design & Access Statements
- Excellent Autodesk Revit / 3-d modelling and AutoCAD capability
- Excellent Photoshop / InDesign capability
- Have a creative and an inspiring approach
- Have good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Show a keen interest in the built environment
- Initiative and drive, with a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Be able to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbally and written
- Good people skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- We are looking for candidates who have the confidence, tenacity and professionalism to produce high quality work.
- The successful candidate will need to have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a busy environment as a member of a team.
- They will need to be willing to develop new skills beyond their core knowledge and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and ambitious design team
Please provide a cover letter, CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every candidate.
Strictly no agencies.